I’ve been off work since Sunday and I have to go back tomorrow morning and its been so nice and I don’t wanna go back. I just want every night to be sleepover/dumb TV shows with Alicia and ugh
Alicia and I are still watching Teen Wolf. What kind of sorcery is this?
How do you nicely wake someone up while laying in the same bed? I really just wanna eat some cereal and watch more Teen Wolf :(
Purple (10 Facts about my room):
- It’s small and yellow and doesnt have a true “closet” just one of those wooden store bought ones with a bar and a shelf. This is where Lancelot sleeps.
- I bought a desk that I’ve maybe used once as a true desk. This is where Lancelot sleeps.
- I don’t have a real chair for my desk, just a shitty, ancient card table chair with a nice cushion. It always has clothes draped over it. This is where Lancelot sleeps.
- My bed has pretty sheets that I spent quite a bit of money on but I put this handmade robot fleece blanket on top of them all the time. This is where Lancelot sleeps.
- My night stand is littered with things I take out of my pockets and hair at the end of the day. This is where Lancelot sleeps.
- My floor is never clean. There’s always clothes littered about and one specific pillow that always stays on the floor. This is where Lancelot sleeps.
- Besides my two photo ops from ChiCon, 6 framed things on my wall: A homestuck print, 2 Doctor Who posters, A Supernatural print, A Loki print and a John Green Poster.
- I have three coffee mugs full of pens/pencils.
- I had to take most of the books out of my room because I had too many. Now I just keep all of my favorites + Harry Potter out on my shelf.
- The top of my bookshelf is a Harry Potter shrine. All 7 books are there plus all the souvenirs I bought at WWoHP last summer.
White (3 Facts about my Personality):
- I’m a cat
- I’m a cat
- I’m a cat
Grey (2 Facts about my favorite things) this is really broad btw so I’m just gonna go with 2 of my favorite things about my bedroom since I already spent a lotta time on that
- So one of my fav things I bought in Florida last summer is this Wolverine bobble head. When Alicia and I found them in one of the Marvel stores each and every one of them had their head angled just right so that they all looked disappointed/skeptical. He sits above my dresser with my Monster High dolls and judges me every day.
- The other thing I love about my room is that my family members rarely ever come in here so it truly feels like it’s “mine”
Chris Pine intro scene in Small Town Saturday Night
“I believe in luck and fate and I believe in karma, that the energy you put out in the world comes back to meet you. So if you have positive good energy, hopefully good things will come to you from the universe”